Zhongshan XieYuan Sports and gifts Co., Ltd
  Your  Disney ,Sedex&Cap and BSCI Audit Supplier, Direct factory, choose us, choose confidence
Share to:

Free Mold Metal Sport Medals with Ribbon

  • XY-medals 003
  • Metal
  • Creative
  • Customized
  • XY
  • 34*30*28mm
  • 7903100000
  • Medal
  • Sport, Tour, Collection, Ceremonies, Business Gift, Holiday Gifts, Wedding
  • Universal
  • Round
  • 1PCS/OPP Bag, 50PCS/Carton
  • Guangdong China

Free Mold Metal Sport Medals with Ribbon


Free Mold Metal Sport Medals with Ribbon


Zinc alloy/copper /brass/iron etc


30mm/45mm/50mm/70mm/85mm diameter etc(customized )


CMYK printing/offset printing/laser engraving


2D/3D,one side logo/2 sides logo


Soft enamel/






Gold/sliver/nickel/brass/chrome/antique /misty/double plating etc.


With /without




Promotional gift /souvenir item


opp bag /bubble bag/poly bag/plastic bag/gift box/velvet box etc.

Sample time


Lead time

13-25days,it according to your quantity


DHL or Fedex(5-6days),EMS(15-25days)


T/T ,Paypal/Western Union

Main market

North America/Europe/Africa/South Asia


  ♣. More details:

Free Mold Metal Sport Medals with Ribbon

Free Mold Metal Sport Medals with Ribbon
Free Mold Metal Sport Medals with Ribbon
Free Mold Metal Sport Medals with Ribbon
Free Mold Metal Sport Medals with Ribbon

Why us:
1.We are one of the factory in China, warmly welcome your design
2.Small order and mixed items are available
3.Fast delivery as most of products we have in stock
4.Competetive price and good quality
5.We can make sameples and products according to customers' require


Free Mold Metal Sport Medals with Ribbon

 1.>Quotation :
   if you need to me offer Detailed prices and details .
  Please send me your Specific information to our Mailbox .
  Click the top of the envelope logo  , You can quick inquiry to me.

 2.>Sample :                                                                                                          
  --Our existing style , we can send free one pcs sample . But not to pay Express cost                  
  --two pcs /sets and above the number of samples , we will charge the sample cost US$20 .

3.>Package &QC:
  --Package: poly bag , gift box ,drawstring pouch...
 --QC Control: 100% inspection before packing,Spot inspection before shipment

4.>Delivery :
  --This request as the case may be.
  --Mode of transport: Via Express (DHL,FedEx,UPS,TNT...) , Via Sea, Via Air.

5.>Payment :
 -- Sample:The mold costs must first pay .
 --Mass Production : 
 30% deposit payment before production  +  The remaining 70% payment before sending goods 
 T/T ,Western Union ...

 ♣. Company information:


                                           Factory introduction


Zhongshan Xintao Hardware Products Factory is a comprehensive manufacturing and trading company founded in 2004, locates at Xiaolan town, Zhongshan city, Guangdong province, China. We have 8 years' export experience of arts & crafts products, such as keychain, badge, medal, pin, coin, label, money clip, plate number, cuff link, bag hanger, dog tag, bottle opener, book marker etc.. We have a wide selection from materials of products, including zinc alloy, copper, iron, stainless steel, acryl, pewter, and MDF and so on. Pr... 

 ZhongShan xieyuan Hardware  Products factory
Add:2F, No. 3, 6 Block, Xipai East Rd., Shengfeng, Xiaolan Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China 528415
Tel:86-135-9074-4132           Fax:86-760-22141958
Web:http://www.xintaogift.cn    http://xybaghook.en.alibaba.com
  • NO40 Dongcheng Road, Dongshen Town, 
    Zhongshan City, GD, China, Zip:528415
  • call us :